Sigora Solar is Central Virginia's leading and fastest growing solar design and installation company. We are believers in our responsibility for the energy we consume and strive to provide access to affordable clean energy to the world. Sigora Solar is an extremely fast paced company in which hard work and innovation are welcome and rewarded. We are looking for an Electrician to join our crew. The Sigora Solar Electrician will perform photovoltaic power system tie ins on residential and commercial projects, apply knowledge of NEC, be a resource for field operations to consult with regarding code requirements and AHJ expectations, and act as quality control for electrical work being done by field operations. They will coordinate with various jurisdictions and utilities to ensure Sigora tie in methods are both up to code and acceptable to the utilities. Must be willing to work occasional weekends and overnight out of town. We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- OSHA 10 or greater required
- Journeyman license or greater required
- 5 years or more electrical experience required
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing required
- Technically inclined
- Team player with the “can figure it out" gene
- Comfortable with heights and in attics
- Passionate about solar energy and the environment
If you have what it takes to join Sigora, here's our promise:
- We'll treat you like a human being
- We offer a career with actual growth opportunities
- We'll pay you properly, depending on experience and performance, with minimum 2 weeks paid time off, and paid trainings
- We’ll always pay people based on the value they bring to the organization and not some voodoo sexist magic math.
Please send your resume to Careers@SigoraSolar.com with "Electrician MD"; in subject line. Please send us PDF files only – our system will automatically delete messages with any other attachments. Please feel free to impress us.