Warehouse Technician - Waynesboro
Sigora Solar is Virginia's leading and fastest growing solar design and installation company. We are believers in our responsibility for the energy we consume and we strive to provide access to affordable clean energy to the world. Sigora was named in the 2015 INC.500 list as the 8th-fastest growing energy company in the United States.
Sigora Solar is an extremely fast-paced company in which hard work and innovation are welcome and rewarded. We are looking for an intelligent, highly energetic, ambitious and hardworking Warehouse Technician who shares our passion for solar energy, sustainability and the environment. You will work with our Warehouse Manager, Construction Project Managers and Sales team to develop a bill of materials for each project and ensure that warehouse inventory is maintained. The Warehouse Technician will supply the installers with their daily inventory and will assist the Warehouse Manager in maintaining Sigora’s 12,000 square-foot headquarters in Waynesboro, VA. A successful candidate will take this position far beyond warehouse and inventory management into the realms of process improvement, schedule coordination, and new product research, testing, and procurement. This position requires a highly motivated and self-directed professional who can create and maintain order and procedures in areas where such framework does not currently exist.
Demonstrated logistical experience, including working with a forklift and pallet-jack, is required. Must have the ability to lift 75 pounds and to work with minimal guidance. Starting pay is competitive with an opportunity for increase and advancement based on work performance and proven reliability.
We’re looking for someone who has the following:
- Mad technical knowledge and serious math skills
- Persistent, outgoing, and self-sufficient with a passion for saving polar bears
- Team player and independent thinker with the “can figure it out gene”
- Comfortable with heights – must be able to assist in the field and interact with every aspect of the business
- People that can set egos aside and have the ability and desire to learn and adapt all while being confident and comfortable
If you have what it takes to join Sigora, here's our promise:
- We’ll treat you like the awesome human being that you are
- We’ll train you (paid training) and offer a career with growth opportunities
- We'll pay you properly, based on the value you bring to the organization, and offer benefits including a company health care match, and retirement match, paid holiday, and two weeks paid time off
- We’ll welcome you into an organization full of ambitious, creative, amazing people.
Please apply at Careers@SigoraSolar.com with “Warehouse Technician” in subject line.
Apart from a resume, please include a breathtaking absolutely awesome cover letter in which you should tell us why you would be a fantastic match with Sigora, what you are passionate about, what motivates you and why you want to work in the solar energy industry. Tell us a story that shows your intense commitment to renewable energy, people and the planet. Please send both the resume and the cover letter to Careers@SigoraSolar.com with “Warehouse Technician” in the subject line.