Through these very interesting times, we hope you are staying safe and taking the proper precautions to remain well. You’ve likely been inundated with information on how to stay safe, so we won’t restate what you already know. However, we do want to assure you that Sigora is fully prepared and taking all necessary precautions to ensure your installation continues safely and without unnecessary delay.
Steps we’ve taken:
- Requiring all employees with any symptoms to remain home with pay.
- Equipping all vehicles with protective gear and following recommended CDC measures for disinfecting.
- Supplying hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes in all offices and frequently cleaning and disinfecting all shared spaces.
- Unless absolutely necessary, keeping field operations personnel out of your home.
- Encouraging all office personnel to work remotely.
- Providing reasonable accommodations for those affected by school closures, imposed curfews, etc.
This time we are spending practicing social distancing is a good reminder of how much we rely on our community, but also how important it is to become self-reliant in ways you’re able. Our mission to provide clean, reliable power to our customers also delivers a sense of control and independence. Generating your own power gives you control over one more important aspect of your day-to-day life. There is a sense of pride and comfort expressed by our customers that even when things get tough, they know they can still turn on their lights.
You can stay further informed on COVID-19’s effect on the solar industry through our friends at the Solar Energy Industries Association.
If you would like to learn more about how you can go Solar, submit the form below to set up a remote information session.