Sales Analyst (NOVA)
Sigora Solar is a growing, fast-paced company in which hard work and innovation are welcome and rewarded. We are searching for an intelligent, highly energetic, ambitious, driven and hardworking sales professional to join our fun, eclectic team based out of Manassas, VA. The work would be focused in the Northern Virginia market. Utilizing your incredible lead generation and closing skills, you will work with potential clients to offer the best energy saving packages in Virginia. Your role will require lead generation, including canvassing and cold calling, direct sales and strong closing skills.
As a member of the Sigora Sales team, you will be a creative thinker, a team player, honest, believe in accountability and possess integrity, charisma and professionalism. This position requires a valid driver’s license, the ability and willingness to travel throughout Virginia, experience providing in-home sales appointments and the ability to successfully ask for the sale. Be a highly motivated, open
minded, self-directed professional with a desire to love what you do!
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-
direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is
essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace. The job environment is fast paced and results oriented. While there is urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for the achievement of results needs to be shared and effectively delegated when necessary. Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others, and enlisting their support by using a “selling” rather “telling” communication style. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential.
We’re looking for someone who has the following:
- Ability to generate leads through canvassing and cold calling
- Successful experience in outside and/or commission based sales
- Positive attitude, persistent, outgoing, and self-sufficient
- Team player and independent thinker with the “can figure it out gene”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- Passion, confidence, charisma and trustworthiness
- If you have what it takes to join Sigora, here's our promise:
- We’ll treat you like the awesome human being that you are
- We’ll train you (paid training) and offer a career path with growth opportunities
- We'll pay you exceptionally well, based on your performance and the value you bring to the organization
- We'll provide benefits (10 days PTO, group health insurance match after 90 days, IRA match after six months, and at-cost solar)
- We’ll welcome you into an organization full of ambitious, creative, amazing people.
- We'll have fun
Please apply at Careers@SigoraSolar.com with “Sales Position” in subject line.
Apart from a resume, please include a breathtaking absolutely awesome cover letter in which you should tell us why you would be a fantastic match with Sigora, what makes you great at sales, what you are passionate about, what motivates you and why you want to work for Sigora. Please send both the resume and the cover letter to Careers@SigoraSolar.com with “Sales Position” in subject
Sigora is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.